Auscare Support offers Support Coordination, Plan Management, Budget Building, and Support Staff services to NDIS participants, Australia wide.Our NDIS Support Coordinators are dedicated and experienced.
We take a proactive, responsive and out-come focused approach.
We are a vibrant group of individuals who love what we do and know why we do it: To ‘empower great futures for our clients and their families.’ The role
We engage our Support Coordinators on an independent contractor basis. This enables you to have the freedom to work your own hours, on your own terms.
We do the heavy lifting, giving you more time to focus on what's important: Autonomy, Mastery, and Purpose!
You will be responsible for coordinating supports in accordance with the participant’s plan and will guide them to engage with local services which will support them to achieve their unique goals What you will do
Skills & experience
- Take a holistic view by working effectively with the participant to coordinate, implement and maximise on identified NDIS plan goals
- Build and maintain pro-active relationships with NDIS registered non-registered providers and mainstream community-based resources.
- Ensure mainstream services such as housing, health, justice and education meet their obligations
- Monitor plan outcomes and expenditure
- Deliver clear accurate and timely record keeping
You will need:
- Passionate & Enthusiastic about the NDIS and it’s participants
- Previous experience as a Support Co Ordinator OR strong experience in the NDIS Sector working with people with disability or case management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Benefits & culture
- A valid Driver's license and comprehensively insured motor vehicle
- Full Australian working rights
- Australia Business Number (ABN)
- Valid NDIS worker screening check
- Relevant states working with children's check
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance coverage
- Amazing training and professional development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits and competitive hourly rate of up to $65 per hour,
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance; with the ability to work from home or any location
- Unique and personable culture – we are real people, and we are awesome!
We are passionate about our people and we love to see individuals who work for or alongside Auscare Support flourish and grow with us.
Please visit our website. Your Auscare Support Journey starts here:
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for Support Co Ordinator positions.
As part of our Contractor Engagement process, Auscare Support requests evidence of vaccination status (in accordance with privacy principles) to ensure compliance with all government orders and directives.